Gone With the Wind

Summer has come and gone, but I’m still taking advantage of the last few warm days in New York until it’s time to pull the beanies out.
aDSC00033l find myself avoiding this top in my closet, because it’s usually too fancy to wear on a regular day. So, to balance it out, I decided to pair it with my favorite vintage cutoff Levi’s shorts.

aDSC00039aDSC00040aDSC00042aDSC00051aDSC00056These Forever 21 heels are quickly becoming my favorite. They go with everything, and they’re really comfortable!

aDSC00053Sunglasses are from H&M, the floral cuff is Forever 21, and the clutch is Marc Jacobs for Target.

P.S. – I recently cut my hair, and I love it. So much so, that I want to go even shorter! We shall see.

7 Comments Add yours

1. Ale says:

Love it ! My fav. thus far. Keep them coming !

1. alexisg says:

Thank you!! It means a lot! You will def be seeing more!

2. Mai Sunshine says:

Hey Alexis! I don’t know if you remember me but I met you at the Cosmic NYFW event with Jenn Im. I was the one wearing the gold frock if that helps haha

Anyways, I absolutely love your outfit posts! You definitely have a keen sense of style and that’s why I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can see what it is on my blog because you deserve the recognition!

1. alexisg says:

Of course I remember you 🙂 Wow, thank you so much, that means a lot! I’m so honored. I will be very glad to answer the questions & nominate other bloggers! Once again, thank you. Your blog is fantastic by the way haha

3. Yulemny says:

I absolutely love this outfit!!! But where is the top from?

1. alexisg says:

This top is vintage, I actually found it thrifting. I found a similar top you might want to check out, heres the link!