Summer 2016 should be all about YOU! What’s the best way to achieve that? By practicing self-love every single day. Repeating self-assuring statements will help push you forward and keep you on the path to loving yourself completely. I’ve put together some of my favorite confidence building mantras that you can (and should) tell yourself every day.
- “I am not a victim of circumstance. I am the master of my fate.”
- “I will not punish myself for making mistakes. I forgive myself.”
- “Another person’s blessings do not take from my own.”
- “I will reward myself for my hard work.”
- “My self-worth is not determined by others.”
- “I am allowed to change. I am allowed to outgrow people, places and things.”
- “I am grateful for the life I live, and everything in it, good or bad.”
- “Being alone does not mean I am lonely. I enjoy my own company.”
- “I am allowed to say no to anything that does not bring positivity to my life.”
- “I am good enough. I always have been, I always will be.”
If you can start your day by saying one, or all of these mantras, even better. Don’t worry, you’re not alone, we’re all on this path together!